Thursday, August 20, 2009

Characters and Car Parts

Haha! Success...kind of... I haven't forgotten about my blog quite yet! Well, more character development is at hand. I've gone through a few designs (not a ridiculous amount by any means) and I've got a reasonably close idea of what the character might look like in the end. Again, I won't reveal too much yet, but the designs I posted hopefully will convey the proper ideas without explanation. That would certainly prove whether the designs are working or not! They're still not finalized but they should give an idea. I've gotten some opinions and I believe I may be on the right track, but who knows...
On another note, tomorrow, a slew of car parts will arrive on my doorstep, for a serious tune-up to my "new" '87 245 Volvo. She's not a sports car by any means, and I didn't buy her for that reason, but I'd be surprised to find anything more practical. Yes, when I called this blog "Tinkering with Motion", it wasn't strictly animation related. My gearhead side occasionally comes out to say hello.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the Scrap Scrap Cars for Sale you have put in writing this blog. Your write up is a great example. Thanks admin.

    ReplyDelete