Sunday, August 16, 2009

See how well that went?

Wow, I did it again. Dropped the blogging like a hot potato. Well, once again, I'm giving it another shot.
I'm going to try and keep this thing updated as much as I can.
I'm going to try and keep this thing updated as much as I can.
I'm going to try and keep this thing updated as much as I can.
Here's hoping! I should have plenty of material to post as I'm right in the middle of developing my senior film for animation, among many other things, such as rigs, non-animation projects, inspirations, blah blah. So first thing's first:
As I'm on summer vacation, I've been attempting to develop a story for my senior film. I won't divulge everything yet, but my inspiration came from a trip I took to Italy to visit family members in early June. I've got a couple of ideas working at the moment, but they're not remotely finished. Storyboards and Character Designs are next for them. Otherwise, I've finished a Robot character rig for a friend and should theoretically be animating him as well. Here's a bit of media to spruce up the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment