Saturday, September 12, 2009

Back to School.....

Well it's finally that time of year again..... The past couple of days have been spent packing, driving, and unpacking once again in preparation for the big senior year. The last few weeks of the summer were spent on basic color designs for my senior film, as well as putting the Volvo through it's paces to prepare for the 640 mile trip to Savannah, GA. Also, my '74 Nova (currently under heavy restoration) has had all the metal work completed and is waiting to be soda blasted to get the old paint off, thanks to the wonderful help of my brother. I wouldn't have even touched the Nova this summer had it not been for his help. Now it's just time to try to get settled in before classes start on Monday. 3 studio classes for the quarter should keep me plenty busy/ stressed for the quarter, not to mention working on my senior film. Hopefully, it will also yield a few reel-worthy pieces in the process. Anyways, here are a few very rough color sketches, just for some ideas. Back to unpacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment